31 July 2010

pic of me...:P

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.

1. i am :

 it's me..:P

2. i really wanna go to :
redang island...really2 want to go there...huhuhu

  
3. my favorite place:

  beach...yes i relly love it....

 4.my favorite thing

 bag...sory sis...it's coincidence...hehe

 5.my favorite drink :

 ice lemon tea..

 6.my favorite food:


 laksa...I'm truly Malaysian...huhu

 7.favorite colour:
 
hehe...soft n mystery...

8.i was born in :

i'm not 'anak mami' k...huhu

 8.i live in :
 
hehe....it's privacy...

  9.my school or college:
part time stdy...:P

  10.my favorite story:

touched me a lot...huhu

 11. my favorite hobby:

hehe...always...  


 12.i want to be :

  NAVY...

BUT now i'm just 
tecnician TNB...huhu...i proud to b mE...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment